National Register of Historic Places in the City of Muscatine
- Alexander Clark House, 203 W. 3rd St.
- Clark-Blackwell Hous, 206 Cherry St.
- Downtown Commercial, Historic District, 2nd Street
- First Presbyterian Church, 401 Iowa Ave.
- Greenwood Cemetery Chapel, 1814 Lucas St.
- J. C. B. Warde House, 205 Cherry St.
- Muscatine County Courthouse, 401 E. 3rd St.
- Pliny and Adelia Fay House, 112 Locust St.
- S.M. McKibben House, 102 Walnut St.
- Sinnett Octagon House, Highways 38 & 61
- Trinity Episcopal Church, 411 E. 2nd St.
- W. Joseph Fuller House, 1001 Mulberry Ave.
- Welch Apartments, 224 Iowa Avenue
- West Hill Historic District, W. 2nd Street
National Register of Historic Places Just Outside the City
- Lock and Dam No. 16 Historic District, 33109 102nd Avenue W., Illinois City, IL
- Pine Creek Grist Mill, Wildcat Den State Park
- Pine Mill Bridge, Wildcat Den State Park
- Pine Mills German Methodist Episcopal Church, 180th Street and Verde Avenue
National Register of Historic Places in Muscatine County
- Big Slough Creek Bridge, Nichols
- Bridge near West Liberty, West Liberty
- Chicago, Rock Island and Pacific Railroad – Wilton Depot, Wilton
- Samuel Nichols House, Nichols
- George H. and Loretta Ward House, West Liberty
- West Liberty Commercial Historic District, West Liberty
- Wilton Candy Kitchen, Wilton